Saturday 16 June 2012

authentic jersey cheap did not say hate you

Played faint head the infatuation sweet love, a time loss for words, know what to do. Hanni Zi, where heard. again and again to think of what I have yet to tell you, you know her are not satisfied with it? on, you have none! she said boring to be with you! you speak! since it is not accustomed to in the car and other public places are forever talking about talking, first of all I do not want to! In addition, - I do not speak within it, you may be asked Hanni Zi, she and I will impress ? what words are nonsense, unfettered, what is this? friends! their advantage, even if sometimes offend, vengeful, perhaps a friend do; but as the male and female heterosexual friends, intimate lovers, especially my and red daisy, just understanding not long before, perhaps afraid of losing, perhaps afraid of gains and losses, after she was unhappy, and certainly speak scruples In addition, my ideas and thoughts: love, of course, to later married, became a family, a family, always juggling - as a general worker, the face of life, family trivia and more, that there are so many opportunities for old talked on, after two people live in, habit of whether the integration of the concept of conflict and get along with each other for a long time whether there could not understand each other, and so on, can not say I am old like a stand-up comedian, or to tell a story of what, then time to hand a family I was completely exposed to cross legs - work and now they can only multi-between, and more to understand and adapt to each other's habits, to truly understand whether the fusion and the other, so much to do! know how to give birth to so many words, originally hesitant, then almost in full flight, the truth definitely think is right - the other side how I do not care! In fact, I have a cognitive kind of feeling did not say it is : two lovers to each other not to speak quietly together, enjoy this atmosphere, I think the atmosphere and the feeling is the best, and a silent victory sound state; this situation,north face website, I did not say it, because each has his own emotional feelings and ideas,authentic jersey cheap, can not say I said to her silly when I stretch to say a big if, when I stopped, a little glimpse Yin older sister found her in a static static condensate listen to the state, when the feeling I stop and not that she slightly nodded and said: did not say hate you, disgust you, there is no other; so be it, I tell her to go! Well, too late!, after what I would like to talk to you, first go back and sat for a long time I had at the time when the educated youth to the countryside, hurt his back, sitting sat station station soon; tonight I count

No comments:

Post a Comment