Sunday 2 September 2012

fake oakleys and also worked as the director

Said the whole thing out, let them a laughing incessantly, I'm a careful too far mean, only old Tommy looked at me with appreciation,fake oakley sunglasses, because he knows that real people have a sense of crisis.
meters.
these words have no other meaning, may be more want me pocket treat, but I heard the ear actually feel my heart sour, very upset after a few months to hone, Hong Kong, I went back.
barbecue and kimchi is best to eat, and he would like to be a real treat.
I slipped out how Seoul thing Tommy know him mercilessly taught us a meal, but not expected to happen today, but back to Hong Kong, how should I do it? went to Meng Yao and Kevin they it? really nerve-racking.
Tom a person to go to the bathroom bath, Duncan went to the hotel's game room playing video games, Thomason and Frings is similar to the coffee shop, and I was alone back to his own room.
The old Tommy do not know where to go messing around, but the snow is still not blatantly ran to my room, Tommy,fake oakleys, when suddenly appeared, and Tom, one of them is also elusive because they do not know, if this time sudden what development impact of the scandal, I was simply too great.
I asked the company staff in Seoul to help me find a DVD of view, this is Jang Nara's first film, is quite good, and also have a high degree of influence in Asia. curiosity, I wanted to see just red of the South Korean actress what different places.
Profile of view, the film's story is a very old-fashioned, but I mainly to see how director shooting practices also show the skill of the actors, because I both as an actor, and also worked as the director, from the multifaceted to analyze the film and did not expect the movie gave me the feeling is quite good. general, I will not praise people, but Jang Nara show really gave me a fresh feeling.
On the whole, Jang Nara's first electric shock I give her sixty-fifth Although the acting has to be raised, but exaggerated Chief lovely expression of her face that is actually very attractive did not expect a beautiful girl was able to use their face, smiles, gives a different feeling even a grimace.

No comments:

Post a Comment