Sunday 14 October 2012

nike air max mens shoes The same name as the world is the world

a during the food we eat?
Gently drink the one, uh ... really is it, sweet, savory,nike air max mens shoes, slippery, not the pharynx, down the throat to the stomach.
Ventured down to the ground, tentatively took two steps, uh ... no problem, has been restored to almost the same, apart from the body a little virtual other and normal no difference!
In this connection, I live in the Dwarven village down, after a month of raising interest rates, I am completely back to normal, a prodigy of wisdom, but also quickly learned their language,north face boots on sale, although not all learn, but the general everyday language is absolutely wrong!
That called Nasha dwarf girl to my porridge to drink is a 18-year-old dwarf girl, I had thought she and I almost, in fact people, but a whole than I am a big eight-year-old
After the introduction of Nasha, I understand a lot of the world where I have not the original world, of course ... this world has no name, just as on Earth, the world did not
?The same name as the world is the world, the planet can have names, but the world did not!
Until now, I can not believe that they have left the old world, everything is like in a dream, so ... from now on, I put in this world called fantasy world, but also regarded as appropriate
Divided into seven large continent in this world, a total of fourteen relatively small continent, there are numerous islands, Nuosuo only continent where I am now called Heavenly mainland, and our continent bordering called the fragrance of the continent, and what other continent, she knew nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment