Tuesday 15 May 2012

air jordan cool grey but the two parallel side of the road on the many tall

seys, golden sunset covered the sky, or the boy and girl sit side by side in the sunset in silence, carefully listen to each other's heart ...
I was this sudden intrusion of an increase scene to quell my heart at this moment, from that beautiful scene revealed to the sincere emotion to the chatter of the,nike air max 2006, I suddenly found I was so stupid. living in that beautiful scene which should have failed to find around a person so beautiful.
I feel that Li Ying's beautiful to listen to the sounds of nature of nature in the stream water of small rivers, I felt, and feel from the heart, so I feel my heart at that moment, a sudden trembling.
At that moment, I found the inside of my body like the kind of thing, warm, rain,air jordan cool grey, flowing in my body, emotion and hit my mind and soul, my heart poured out a shares strong emotions, the emotions I feel in sadness with hope, looking forward to his mouth in the loss, I'm almost at that moment it completely conquer this thing called miss.
I will soon prepare a letter sent to Li Ying finished, a full written three articles of stationery paper, I feel in those between the lines, his mouth full of a truth, which is the first time such direct to Lee Ying reveal my state of mind, although I wrote in the letter, or more subtle, but I almost straightforward expression of my thoughts and affection, I think, when Li Ying to see this letter, she should be sincere moved.
I went to the post office sent the letter out, the only regret is that I found time to write my address, I do not know should stay Where to stay home address is not going to work, leaving classmates and friends does not work, and finally simply did not stay, Mail the letter, which let me add a miss, in this mood, I am finally getting my final fate.
I have no doubt Dad arrangements to children of secondary school to school, two days of the second class, the class teacher surnamed Ban, is a fat middle-aged man, but also my future language teachers.
To write about the day, I went early, no one school.
This school covers an area of ​​small, the entire campus is only about L Middle School playground then the school gates two iron gate, painted the green, into the door, first of all to see is a cushion of carbon residue road, perpendicular to the Jinjiao direction to go directly to the right side of the campus. the road on the left is the wall around the campus, the right is a slip plane trees tree, this slip of a tree, height to the second floor, but the crown scattered quite open , wore palm-leaves, a Punta a Punta, such as distraction green umbrella.
Down that road in the past, the right is the teaching building of two two-story, gray brick walls, red tile roof, perpendicular to the road direction arranged parallel to the side of the road between the two classroom building, a slide table tennis table, all brick the puzzle baidunzi, above resting on two concrete slabs covered with terrazzo.
On both sides of the table tennis table, the teaching building of the next is a little row of trees, plane trees, but the two parallel side of the road on the many tall, just no longer the bottom branches of the trunk has been fast

No comments:

Post a Comment