Monday 14 May 2012

nfl jerseys cheap I and F

But she did not dare to confirm that my voice was destroyed in such a way, the future is not influential. Out briefly a little later, Liao, let me leave in advance.
A small office,sleeveless baseball jersey, just floor-ling their dance team are taking a break, she saw one (impossible not to see), some not find my face, and hurried over and asked me.
Floor at that time wearing a training effort, a T-shirt tied around the waist, but her slender and full of body, but still reveal exhaustive, if it is because the voice of reason, perhaps I will give birth to a mess of ideas can be because of this thing, I thought not see the floor-ling grace graceful came on my face expression.
Liao teacher called me to go to a doctor there to look, see if I can restore. F,nfl jerseys cheap, Ling Having turned to the big screen behind and soon she changed clothes, and dance instructor said, back of the bag to me and said: F, Ling is going to accompany me to go to the plant health clinic to look at.
We are all children of the factory, to plant health clinic to see a doctor only need to show our health card on the line, we doctor the medical expenses are exempt from paying, it would be the factory to the welfare of the workers. Although it is a health clinic , but in fact the level of where the doctors are not low, the size of the entire health clinic and a medium-sized hospital, many people also go to our plant health clinic to see a doctor.
I and F, Ling Along the way, no how to speak, seems to have no mood to talk, do not know to say something, then hastily rushed to a health clinic, went into the door of the health centers, the head came upon a floor Ling mother, she pulled an F, Ling Q: This array of He came to the doctor to look at here, you may not acquaintances thing? F, Ling's mother listened to looked at me a and looked Kanlou Ling, asked: F, Ling's mother a slight hint of doubts led us to look for a doctor, after some examination, the doctor said my throat caused by excessive temporary speechless and needed a rest. Finally, the doctor gave me some lip throat the drug, F, Ling's mother said to me: Nodded my mother F, Ling Ling looked at floor one turned away. I had a hunch that might be trouble, because I saw a glimmer in the eyes of the mother of F, Ling is not good signs. The next day, my hunch is the charm.
On the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment